< Back to projects
NQBP HTTH Line Boat Access
Client: North Queensland Bulk Ports
Wisely Services, carried
out project works for North Queensland Bulk Ports Corporation (NQBP) involving
the Line Boat Access Project at the Hay Point Tug Harbour
Major scope items:
- Scope for this Project was to replace the existing Pontoon
Access walkway mount for the Line Boat & Port Emergency Rescue vessels pontoon
- The new mounting design was to ensure access way clearance
for the monthly 7mtr + King Tides.
- Fabrication of the walkway access components in the
Wisely workshop facility located in Paget, Mackay.
- Wisely Ports & Infrastructure crew members disconnected
& removed all electrical services and potable water pipe systems prior to
- The removal of existing access mounts and the securing
of fall protection systems to ensure access to Tug Operations were not hindered
was carried out.
- Installation of Access & Mount components into
side of existing concrete wharf deck.
- Re instate & service all electrical services and
potable water pipe systems
- Maintain dedicated Wharf Tug on associated wharf user Schedules.