Client: North Queensland Bulk Ports
Sector: Ports & Infrastructure
Wisely Services, carried
out project works for North Queensland Bulk Ports Corporation (NQBP) involving
the Line Boat Access Project at the Hay Point Tug Harbour
Major scope items:
- Scope for this Project was to replace the existing Pontoon
Access walkway mount for the Line Boat & Port Emergency Rescue vessels pontoon
- The new mounting design was to ensure access way clearance
for the monthly 7mtr + King Tides.
- Fabrication of the walkway access components in the
Wisely workshop facility located in Paget, Mackay.
- Wisely Ports & Infrastructure crew members disconnected
& removed all electrical services and potable water pipe systems prior to
- The removal of existing access mounts and the securing
of fall protection systems to ensure access to Tug Operations were not hindered
was carried out.
- Installation of Access & Mount components into
side of existing concrete wharf deck.
- Re instate & service all electrical services and
potable water pipe systems
- Maintain dedicated Wharf Tug on associated wharf user Schedules.