< Back to projects
Evans Landing Wharf Re-Deck
Client: North Queensland Bulk Ports
Duration: 3 Months
carried out construction project works for North Queensland Bulk Ports
Corporation (NQBP) involving the Evans Landing Wharf Redeck Project at the Port
Major scope items:
- Scope for this Project was to replace the existing
timber plywood deck on the wharf with precast concrete panels.
- Modify & Install new aluminium style Handrail
- Fully encapsulate work area to contain & collect
spent blast materials.
- Abrasive Blast the existing paint & lead based
Primer from the underlying deck structure.
- Repair/replace corroded sections of the Wharf
- Paint wharf structure with 3 x coat Surface
- Maintain dedicated Fuel Import & Port Bunkering Schedules